Sunday, December 21, 2014

Jeromy Bourque, CPA & Emily Ardoin, MBA

Whew! What a huge week this has been for our little family.

First, after studying for a year and a half, Jeromy finished the CPA exam after passing the last section this week. We have been working tirelessly for the last two months studying (or, in my case, helping him study), but the missed social events, many panic attacks, thousands of used highlighters, and a missed Fantasy Football Championship are worth it (even if Jeromy really wanted that championship...) It's official. Jeromy Bourque is a CPA!



After celebrating that success all week, Friday rolled around, and it was time for a different celebration... my graduation! Jeromy and I started dating during my first semester of graduate school, and I honestly think I couldn't have made it through that first semester without him. (I'm still having PTSD from Statistics..) I was also incredibly lucky that my grandparents and parents were able to come to graduation and celebrated at our house after.





Overall, it's been an incredible month for us, and we have a lot to celebrate as 2014 closes out. Now that all of our studying is out of the way, mayyyyybe we can start sampling wedding cake. That's the most important part of planning, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment