Monday, October 6, 2014

And We Grow By One...

This weekend, the Bourque household grew by one.

Everyone, I'm pleased to introduce Arthur Bach Bourque!



 He is eight weeks old, chocolate with a touch of white, and pretty much the most adorable 3 pounds on this earth. Of course, Jeromy had the pleasure of naming him, and chose to name him after Arthur Bach from the film Arthur. We've been playing this song nonstop.


Of course, not all members of the household are too sure about him, but Addy has been doing extremely well. Frankly, we hadn't expected to see her out from under the bed until at least Christmas, so the fact that they can be in the same room is a delightful surprise.


I'm having to restrain myself from posting every single picture that I take, because, well, social media would hate me. Currently, Arthur is sleeping with all four paws in the air, grumbling in his sleep as I type this post. Pretty much the most adorable, heart-warming sight ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment